Pioneer FH-P4000 R
- audio input on the front panel
- radio с RDS
- cassette deck
- Max. power 4 x 50 W
Installing firmware on Pioneer FH-P4000 R:
1. First of all you need to download the firmware itself.
2. Then unpack it on your computer.
3. Next you need to choose the program that will flash the device.
4. Then choose the firmware file for Pioneer FH-P4000 R, which you have downloaded and paste it in the program.
5. Read carefully what they write in the program during the installation process.
6. Wait until you install and start the device.
1. Carefully examine and find out the program, through which flashed the file to your Pioneer FH-P4000 R.
2. It is not advised to install not official firmware.
3. Never interrupt the installation process when the device's firmware.
On our website - http://firmware-load.com all firmwares tested, if you can not get any to install, email us or give us your feedback.
There are no comments. You can add the first!